Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Orders above 2500
Same Day Delivery*
Cut off 12NN
- A naturally-derived, zero-calorie white sugar substitute made of monk fruit extract & erythritol.
- Ideal for replacing refined brown sugar; it is a 1:1 ratio of monk fruit sweetener to refined brown sugar
- Cooks, bakes, & mixes just like sugar! It is also as sweet as sugar
- Contains zero calories, zero net carbs, is keto-friendly & non-GMO
- Is a low glycemic index sweetener that won’t raise your blood sugar
- Monk Fruit Extract is a 0 on the glycemic index
- Erythritol is a 1 on the glycemic index
- Great for mixing in beverages, to bake sugar-free desserts, & to cook healthy meals
- Certified USDA Organic
- Monk Fruit’s sweetness comes from Mogrosides found in the fruit (it is said to contain free radical fighting properties & is rated 0 on the glycemic index)
- Gets its name from Buddhist monks who were the first to cultivate it back in the 13th century
- A naturally-derived, zero-calorie brown cane sugar substitute made of monk fruit extract & erythritol.